Friday, May 17, 2013

Excited for Kindergarten!

I'm so excited to teach Kindergarten next year.  My mind has been racing since I was told I get too!  It was so fun helping last week with Kinder Screening and seeing the new little ones so eager to be here!  BIG change from 5th grade.

Most of the Kinders I screens recognized their alphabet but as with every class you find those that need more practice.  Last night I was looking in Really Good Stuff and saw Letter cards for Concentration...I didn't like the ones they had so I decided to make my own!

 

I love the Monster Graphics from TpT!  I am printing out today and laminating so I can start preparing for the upcoming school year in August.  My mind is flooded with ideas and want to do so much.  My husband reminded me of the story of the "Tortoise and the Hare" and that you don't always have to finish fast, it's the consistency that will have you finish well!  He is so smart!

I'd love to hear your ideas on how you could and can use alphabet cards in the classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment