Monday, February 25, 2013

New Items at TpT!!

A couple of new items that I have put up in my store.  I love this first one that is one of the Behavior Charts I have used in the classroom.  It allows you to have up to three goals for the student and break your marking periods into how your schedule is laid out  Students receive a 3-2-1 for each marking period related to how their behavior is.  3 being the best and 1 being the worst  You can then calculate a percentage score to send home to parents.  I always us 80% as a benchmark for a great day.  Please make sure you have a conference with parents on an acceptable percentage so students expectations are the same at both home and school.

.



I also love using Exit Slips in my classroom to monitor student understanding of concepts taught during a lesson.  I created these that have a more direct focus on what I want them to be writing.  They are to write one thing they learned and one question they still have about something they aren't understanding.  A good amount of students are more comfortable writing a question that they know you will only see versus raising their hand putting them in front of the class. 


I hope you enjoy and can use these item in your classroom and have the success I have had as well.  Please leave a comment or question about my products.

No comments:

Post a Comment