Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Teachers Pay Teachers


Not only have I started on this new journey into the world of combining my work with a past time in blogging, I have also started my own store in Teacher Pay Teachers.  I am excited to share my first created product.

We are currently learning about interpreting statistical data practicing Mean, Mode, Median, and Range. I am always trying to find new ways to help students practice the standards in a multitude of ways.  One of the best is with games and what better way to practice than with Cootie Catcher or sometimes called Fortune Tellers.

I have created a Cootie Catcher to help your students practice the skill of finding MMMR.  I would love for feedback on the product!  Let me know what you think.

Click Here to go to my Teacher Pay Teachers site to download this product for only $1.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment