Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Currently In April

Wow, FINALLY April is here!  I have been patiently waiting for Farley to post up Currently In April!  I had so much fun participating in March!  It's such a great way to see all the amazing bloggers out there and networking strings too!  If you haven went and read Farley you are missing out.  She is a hoot!!

Listening to my space heater!  Yes it's April I know, but I live in Kansas and I'm COLD!!  I'm always cold!  It will be 100 degrees out and I'm the one in a sweatshirt!!
Loving the renewed faith I have in our Lord Jesus Christ.  As I've grown I have really had to learn to lean on my faith to get me through some tough and hard times.  Each year I am humbled by how Jesus suffered to save us from our sins.
Thinking I really need more energy!!  Anyone have ideas??!!! I am a wife and mother to two awesome kids, full-time elementary teacher and part-time adjunct instructor for a college.  Besides the obvious of giving up the part-time job, what are some things you do do rev up your energy?
Wanting a iPod Touch!  I have an iPhone but I already have too much stuff on it and need, ok this is how I justify getting one, an iPod Touch for my music!!
Needing to clean my teacher desk.  I'm the one that is an organized mess...but I really need to clean because I'm starting to feel overwhelmed...this might help with the energy level eh?
Advice for blogging or teacher store...don't be afraid!!  I let me fear of failure hold me back and now for some reason I just jumped on it and am loving it!! 

4 comments:

  1. I found your blog from Farley's blog... I too am always cold! And I also need to find more energy!

    I love your advice too...Don't be afraid!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that I found your blog! I love your advice!

    http://littlemiss-teacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to clean my teacher desk too--but I keep putting it off haha So glad I found your blog! I'm your newest follower. Please feel free to stop by if you get a chance!

    ~Steph

    The Quirky Apple
    Sparkly, Quirky Lifebox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate the cold. It was in the 50's last week and I hated it. We are back in the 80's this week so I am happy! The Texas weather is always up and down.

    I LOVE Easter too because without the cross nothing matters.

    I need to follow your advice...I still get scared at times about blogging what is on my heart.

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete