Friday, April 5, 2013

Fun Scoot Game Created for LCM/GCF

I have been seeing the game SCOOT on Pinterest and the internet so I did some reading.  It sounds like a fun game that holds all students accountable and engaged.  I created a Scoot game for practicing least common multiple and greatest common factor.  Our state testing is slowly creeping up and knocking on our door!! EEEK!  This week was review for this standard with a short quiz coming next Monday.  We will be playing the Spring Scoot LCM/GCF on Monday to review for the quiz on Tuesday.
The first two pictures are of my new scoot game I made and the third is a student sample of their homework from last night. I can't wait to try the game with the students!  My students LOVE being able to move and I love that they can get what they want and learn at the same time!  I am thinking of creating my first "pack" to sell at my teacher's stores with this unit!!  Kinda excited!!!  Let me know what you think by commenting below.

No comments:

Post a Comment