Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Adjectives Are Popping Up Everywhere

This is such a fun lesson to teach to students.  I brought in a popcorn machine and popped fresh popcorn in front of the class.  While it was popping students have to use one word descriptions using their five senses to describe the popcorn.  Afterwards, students were able to eat the popcorn.  I originally planned for this to be a quick review because I taught 6th grade and they should be proficient at identifying this part of speech.


Up until this past year I developed lesson plans integrating technology for Master Teacher and used this lesson as one of my projects.  I developed it to incorporate more into the lesson and using Tagxedo instead of Wordle to picture specific word clouds with the students.  THEN I got hooked on creating items for my TpT store and last night added some more components to make it a more complete lesson.  You can purchase this in either my TpT store or Teachers Notebook store for only $2.00.  I'd love your feedback and rating on this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment