Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Jamberry Nails! - Calling All Teacher Fingers!



I am so excited to spread the news about this awesome nail company!  I am a busy wife, mother, daughter and teacher and hardly EVER have time to go to the salon to take care of nails, but LOVE to have them done.  I found Jamberry Nails!!!  You can get fabulous nail art, polish look to even a french tip set with Jamberry Nails.  Did I mention it was much cheaper than scheduling time at the salon??? Just $15 mani/pedi Jamberry nails sheet-fingers last 2wks, toes 6wks...so worth the fun!!  Even Katy Perry uses this company for her awesome nail art!  The company has been featured on the Today Show as well!  Come and order some today!  Just click on my Jamberry Nails Logo on the right side of the page!!!  Don't wait to have beautiful nails!  Come like my Facebook page and book either a home or online party and earn a free sheet!!!

and come join my Facebook page HERE!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment